Heat Recovery Units
Compact, efficient, heat recovery & ventilation system (HRV)
• High heat recovery efficiency of up to 93%
• Exceeds ErP 2018 requirements
• Achieves SFP of 1.5 W/l/s
• Available in 3 maximum air flow rates (800 m3/h, 1600m3/h, 2400 m3/h)
• Low unit height enables reduced ceiling void depths
• Near silent operation (<30 dB(A) @ 3m)
• BMS communication
Designed for installation in ceiling voids, the Therm-X is a compact, packaged solution offering fresh air ventilation with heat recovery.
Highly efficient, with near silent operation, the Therm-X complies with the increasingly stringent requirements
for ventilation systems installed in ceiling voids, and integrated controls ensure its most economical operation.
Download the Therm-X HRFL Sales Brochure Download the Therm-X HRFL Technical Manual
Make an Enquiry
If you wish to enquire about this product or have a forthcoming air conditioning requirement, please complete the form below and one of our experienced team will be in touch to address your query. (We always try to respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays).